We are so blessed to have our children attending St. Mary's. The education they are receiving and values they are learning are as wonderful as the teachers!
- Mom & Dad of3rd & 6th Graders
- My favorite part of St.Mary's is gym! - Ben, 1st Grade
- I love St.Mary's because my friends are here. - 2nd Grader
- School Calendar - May 2013
- Knights of Columbus weekly Monday Night BINGO at 7:00PM!
TV Turn-off / Screen Free Week
TV Turn-off Week, or as it is sometimes now referred to Screen Free – to include computer screens as well as T.V.’s, will be from Monday, April 30th to Sunday, May 6th!
This year children will once again be given the challenge to go without watching T.V. for one week! On Monday, May 7th they can bring their signed contract into school and visit our Scholastic Book Fair and receive a free book!
The Book Fair will run from Monday, May 7 – Thursday, May 10th. Students will be visiting the book fair during their library times that week.
2 Powers Street
Canton, NY 13617
- Congratulations to the Second Grade students that made their First Holy Communion over the weekend!
- Lunch Menu
- Latch Key runs after school from 2:15 until 4:30 PM. Download Sign-up Form.
- Half Day (St. Mary's Students Only): May 17. Dismissal will be at 11:30. Lunch will be served.
- May 31 is our Walk-athon “Trek for Tech”!
- Our 6 Grade Play is on Tuesday, June 4 at 6:30PM in the gym.
- Our Spring Concert is on Thursday, June 13 at 6:30PM in the church.
- June 14 is School Picnic at Taylor Park.