- "St. Mary's School is phenomenal because everybody is friendly and they care about each other. St. Mary's is awesome because we learn, we play, and you have fun activities to do like research reports and go to math club and reading buddies."4th grade Student
- "I love St. Mary's because Jesus is in my heart. I learn how to read. I meet new friends and the teachers care about me."Kindergarten Student
- "We get one to one attention. We learn to never give up, we always try our best."2/3 Multiage Student
- Knights of Columbus weekly Monday Night BINGO at 7:00PM!
Report cards will be sent home
every 10 weeks.
1st Marking Period:
* Ends November 7.
* Parent-Teacher conferences will be scheduled at this time.
2nd Marking Period:
*Ends January 23.
*Report cards go home January 30.
3rd Marking Period:
* Ends March 27.
* Report cards go home April 10. Please be sure to check the report card Notes to see if your child’s teacher requests a conference. Should one be requested, please contact that teacher to schedule a meeting time.
4th Marking Period:
* Ends June 12.
* Report cards go home the last day of school.