We are so blessed to have our children attending St. Mary's. The education they are receiving and values they are learning are as wonderful as the teachers!
- Mom & Dad of3rd & 6th Graders
- My favorite part of St.Mary's is gym! - Ben, 1st Grade
- I love St.Mary's because my friends are here. - 2nd Grader
- School Calendar - May 2013
- Knights of Columbus weekly Monday Night BINGO at 7:00PM!
Illness & Injury
If a student becomes ill, theparent/guardian will be notified and asked to pick up that child.
If a student is seriously ill or hurt, the school nurse from Banford Elementary School will be called first and then the parent/guardian will be called. If an extremee emergency arises concerning the health and safety of a child, "911" will be called first, then the school nurse, and then the parent/guardian.
Any accidents that occur to a student during the school day or during sponsored events are to be reported to the office as soon as possible. A medical log is maintained there.
If a student has a medical problem that would prevent him/her from fully participating in physical education class and recess time activities, a written statement of limiitation is required from a physician. Excuses will be accepted for medical reasons only. Notes are to be given first to the classroom teacher, who will notify the principal and all faculty involved with the student.
2 Powers Street
Canton, NY 13617
- Congratulations to the Second Grade students that made their First Holy Communion over the weekend!
- Lunch Menu
- Latch Key runs after school from 2:15 until 4:30 PM. Download Sign-up Form.
- Half Day (St. Mary's Students Only): May 17. Dismissal will be at 11:30. Lunch will be served.
- May 31 is our Walk-athon “Trek for Tech”!
- Our 6 Grade Play is on Tuesday, June 4 at 6:30PM in the gym.
- Our Spring Concert is on Thursday, June 13 at 6:30PM in the church.
- June 14 is School Picnic at Taylor Park.