We are so blessed to have our children attending St. Mary's. The education they are receiving and values they are learning are as wonderful as the teachers!
- Mom & Dad of3rd & 6th Graders
- My favorite part of St.Mary's is gym! - Ben, 1st Grade
- I love St.Mary's because my friends are here. - 2nd Grader
- School Calendar - May 2013
- Knights of Columbus weekly Monday Night BINGO at 7:00PM!
St. Mary's Schools has a variety of fund-raisers throughout the school year to help support the school's various costs/expenses. Presently, it is not feasible to obtain all of the monies needed for the school budget from tuition, individual donations and the assessment to St. Mary's Parish. Therefore, St. Mary's School organizes and conducts some major and minor fund-raisers during the year.
Volunteers are needed to be members of different committees to carry out the fund-raisers. Committees will be organized at the beginning of the school year at a meeting. Contact the principal if you or anyone you know has a new idea for a fund-raiser.
In addition, there may be a limited number of minor classroom/club fund-raisers for acceptable, specific reasons. (Example: use funds from a food sale for charity)
We greatly appreciate all your help and support with our school's/student's efforts.
2 Powers Street
Canton, NY 13617
- Congratulations to the Second Grade students that made their First Holy Communion over the weekend!
- Lunch Menu
- Latch Key runs after school from 2:15 until 4:30 PM. Download Sign-up Form.
- Half Day (St. Mary's Students Only): May 17. Dismissal will be at 11:30. Lunch will be served.
- May 31 is our Walk-athon “Trek for Tech”!
- Our 6 Grade Play is on Tuesday, June 4 at 6:30PM in the gym.
- Our Spring Concert is on Thursday, June 13 at 6:30PM in the church.
- June 14 is School Picnic at Taylor Park.