We are so blessed to have our children attending St. Mary's. The education they are receiving and values they are learning are as wonderful as the teachers!
- Mom & Dad of3rd & 6th Graders
- My favorite part of St.Mary's is gym! - Ben, 1st Grade
- I love St.Mary's because my friends are here. - 2nd Grader
- School Calendar - May 2013
- Knights of Columbus weekly Monday Night BINGO at 7:00PM!
Departure from Premises Procedure
At the beginning of the school year the parent/guardian will complete a form that determines how his/her child/ren will be released from school on a regular basis. this way may be by school bus, by walking or by riding in a private vehicle with a pre-determined adult.
To ensure the safety and welfare of each student, the school will only release students in this established way. In order for the school to vary from this establishedway for dismissal, a parent/guardian must send in a note containing this infomation: name of child/children, destination, way of departure, date and signature of parent/guardian. If a different adult is involved, the note should state who this person is.
If a child should have to leave the school during school hours, the parent must go first to the office near the library to sign out the child in a special book. When and if the child returns to school later in the day, the parent must sign in the child. Legally, the school cannot allow a child to leave the building during the school day unless accompanied by the parent or an adult designated by the parent to be responsible for the child.
Students in the fifthe and sixth grade will also sign in and out of the office when attending instuction in musical instruments in Canton Central School. Date and times leaving and returning will be recorded. These students will also sign in and out of the Canton Middle School office. This is done as a safety precaution for these students.
2 Powers Street
Canton, NY 13617
- Congratulations to the Second Grade students that made their First Holy Communion over the weekend!
- Lunch Menu
- Latch Key runs after school from 2:15 until 4:30 PM. Download Sign-up Form.
- Half Day (St. Mary's Students Only): May 17. Dismissal will be at 11:30. Lunch will be served.
- May 31 is our Walk-athon “Trek for Tech”!
- Our 6 Grade Play is on Tuesday, June 4 at 6:30PM in the gym.
- Our Spring Concert is on Thursday, June 13 at 6:30PM in the church.
- June 14 is School Picnic at Taylor Park.