We are so blessed to have our children attending St. Mary's. The education they are receiving and values they are learning are as wonderful as the teachers!
- Mom & Dad of3rd & 6th Graders
- My favorite part of St.Mary's is gym! - Ben, 1st Grade
- I love St.Mary's because my friends are here. - 2nd Grader
- School Calendar - May 2013
- Knights of Columbus weekly Monday Night BINGO at 7:00PM!
Welcome to the 4th grade at St. Mary’s School. My name is Meg Trainor and this is my 9th year of teaching at St. Mary’s School.
My educational background includes a MST in Childhood Education from SUNY Potsdam and an MA in Dance Movement Therapy from Naropa University in Boulder, Colorado. I have worked with children in educational, recreational and therapeutic settings.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns you may have at email@example.com.
Educational Links for Children:
- New York State Testing Practice Site <http://www.studyzone.org>
- School subscription for math practice:<http://www.ixl.com>
- Math problem solving and practice <http://www.mathfactcafe.com>
- Social Studies resources <http://www.archives.gov>
- Science resources <http://www.ncsu.edu/imse/4/elementaryEd.htm>
- Technology keyboarding practice < http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/typing/>
Educational Links for Parents:
2 Powers Street
Canton, NY 13617
- Congratulations to the Second Grade students that made their First Holy Communion over the weekend!
- Lunch Menu
- Latch Key runs after school from 2:15 until 4:30 PM. Download Sign-up Form.
- Half Day (St. Mary's Students Only): May 17. Dismissal will be at 11:30. Lunch will be served.
- May 31 is our Walk-athon “Trek for Tech”!
- Our 6 Grade Play is on Tuesday, June 4 at 6:30PM in the gym.
- Our Spring Concert is on Thursday, June 13 at 6:30PM in the church.
- June 14 is School Picnic at Taylor Park.