We are so blessed to have our children attending St. Mary's. The education they are receiving and values they are learning are as wonderful as the teachers!
- Mom & Dad of3rd & 6th Graders
- My favorite part of St.Mary's is gym! - Ben, 1st Grade
- I love St.Mary's because my friends are here. - 2nd Grader
- School Calendar - May 2013
- Knights of Columbus weekly Monday Night BINGO at 7:00PM!
Hi! I am Jamie Burns, the First Grade teacher at St. Mary's School and also the Director of Religious Education for St. Mary's Parish.
I graduated from Franciscan University of Steubenville, Ohio with my Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education/ Specific Learning Disabilities and my Masters' degree in Elementary Education/ Reading Specialist.
This is my 14th year of teaching. (12th year at St. Mary's School) I also taught 1st grade at St. Francis School in Toronto, Ohio for 2 years while seeking my Masters.
It is a privilege to teach in a Catholic School where our Catholic Faith is integrated into all subject areas.
Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
2 Powers Street
Canton, NY 13617
- Congratulations to the Second Grade students that made their First Holy Communion over the weekend!
- Lunch Menu
- Latch Key runs after school from 2:15 until 4:30 PM. Download Sign-up Form.
- Half Day (St. Mary's Students Only): May 17. Dismissal will be at 11:30. Lunch will be served.
- May 31 is our Walk-athon “Trek for Tech”!
- Our 6 Grade Play is on Tuesday, June 4 at 6:30PM in the gym.
- Our Spring Concert is on Thursday, June 13 at 6:30PM in the church.
- June 14 is School Picnic at Taylor Park.