- "St. Mary's School is phenomenal because everybody is friendly and they care about each other. St. Mary's is awesome because we learn, we play, and you have fun activities to do like research reports and go to math club and reading buddies."4th grade Student
- "I love St. Mary's because Jesus is in my heart. I learn how to read. I meet new friends and the teachers care about me."Kindergarten Student
- "We get one to one attention. We learn to never give up, we always try our best."2/3 Multiage Student
- Knights of Columbus weekly Monday Night BINGO at 7:00PM!
2 Powers Street
Canton, NY 13617
St. Mary’s School Needs You!
Please consider being a member of the Education Council that advises Fr. Doug and Miss Neal regarding the operation of our School. The Council meets only one evening per month when school is in session. Each of us has our own unique talent and skill-set which would be most useful to St. Mary's School. Your generous donation of your time is most appreciated. We truly need your help to do God’s work here at St. Mary's in Canton. Contact Miss Neal: 386-3572 or: email@example.com
- School Calendar2014-15
- Latch Key - Program after school 2:15-4:30PMDownload Sign-up Form.
DATES TO REMEMBER: